Let’s face it – producing an event, whether it be a one-day seminar or a week-long conference, a small dinner party or a gala event, is a lot of work. Do you have your ideas in place, and need a team to make it happen? Or do you not know where to start? Fear not – our professional team will work with you, based upon your needs, from conception to design to implementation to clean-up.
With professional partners in all areas of special events (designers, DJs, live performers, caterers, florists, venue managers, and even collaborative event managers) we are able to create a team to make your event a whopping success!
Services we provide include . . .
- Concept/theme design & consulting
- Venue/location scouting & procurement
- Invitation, brochure, and program design & printing
- Invitation mailing, guest lists, RSVP’s, & ticketing management
- Games, activities, and group challenges
- Marketing and publicity coordination
- Registration services
- Airport/hotel greetings and ground transportation
- Catering & bar accommodations and staffing
- Light & sound design and rental packages
- Décor & floral design and rental packages
- Live entertainment
- Red carpet/VIP accommodations
- Permits & Permissions
- Event photography & videography
- Group dynamic/team building events
- Florida notary
TRADE SHOWS * CONFERENCES * SEMINARS * THEATRICAL EVENTS * TEAM BUILDING EVENTS * OFFICE PARTIES * GALAS * COCKTAIL RECEPTIONS * FUND RAISING EVENTS * BIRTHDAY PARTIES * ENGAGEMENT PARTIES * KIDS PARTIES * WEDDINGS * and more . . .
- View/learn more about our CONFERENCES & SEMINARS services HERE.
- View/learn more about our PARTIES services HERE.
- View/learn more about our TEAM BUILDING services HERE.
- View/learn more about our OTHER EVENT SERVICES HERE.
A few words about our service . . .
From the time that Matt joined the department to the time that his temporary assignment was concluded, he was a crucial team member. While his more important contributions were his abilities to collaborate as a team member, his superb organizational skills and time management, along with a keen ability to multitask, his creative thinking “outside of the box”, and a friendly, open, humorist attitude and personality. (text is correct)
Because of his strengths, I was able to focus on the areas of importance while Matt handled all aspects of the departmental work, alongside our Marketing Manager. I had every confidence in his ability to handle the department when either myself or the manager was away.